Content, Email, and Social Media Marketing (Generalist)
- Created month-over-month increase in blog site traffic (between 50% – 300%) through program of original content, search optimization, email campaigns, and social media sharing.
- Updated and maintained email lists, designed campaigns, and monitored results (averaging open and click- through rates 20% – 30% above industry averages).
- Developed and implemented content calendar, Brand Book / Style Guidelines, and researched and drafted original content across product lines, maintaining correct voice and style for each.
- Designed and implemented automated email drip marketing system tied to sales CRM.
- Served as operational member of demand generation focus team that built traffic based on social influencer marketing. Generated analytic reports for content, email, and product campaign efforts, measuring performance against KPIs.
2017 – Present
- Responsible for growing the B2B and B2C email marketing strategy while eliminating outdated email campaigns and still meeting company ROI goals.
- Create tracking codes to monitor the performance of all digital campaigns for the product and marketing teams.
- Lead the effort for C-level executives to plan, develop, and monitor the entire marketing department budget.
- Participate in the design and production of marketing materials including graphic design, drafting and editing written content, and producing pieces for social media.
- Provide weekly reports to C-level executives evaluating the performance and ROI of traditional and digital marketing programs. Responsible for managing all inter-departmental communications, as well as vendor and contractor relationships.
- Strong focus on organizational and project management functions.
- Coordinate meetings, travel arrangements, and expense accounts for senior marketing executives.
2015 – 2016
Arthur Murray Orlando
Marketing / instructor
- Achieved record-breaking sales of 100% monthly close rate in high-end sales of a luxury service product. Built the entire digital content marketing program, improving customer engagement by 40%.
- Directed and oversaw studio’s marketing policies, objectives, and initiatives.
- Performed industry analysis to identify new opportunities and develop cost-effective strategies for outreach, engagement, and increased revenue.
2014 – 2015
copywriter, blogger, and marketing consultant
- Achieved 400% YOY total revenue growth for a law firm by building a new site to streamline their client communications and transactions using new technologies.
- Created 25% growth in sales for a local retailer by rebuilding an e-commerce site and implementing grassroots marketing strategies.
- Wrote articles, blogs, press releases, e-books, whitepapers, digital and print collateral for thought leadership initiatives and advertising.
- Analyzed market trends to develop growth strategies tailored to clients’ respective industries.
- Performed design and production of marketing materials including print, social media, web design, live events, and other channels.
2011 – Present
construction, commercial, and community association litigation
- Represented thousands of clients with 98.8% successful resolution rate.
2002 – 2013
Stetson University College of Law
Recipient: William F. Blews Pro Bono Service Award
Bachelor of Arts, Political Science
Activities: Floyd M. Riddick Model Student Senate; Symphonic Wind Ensemble